I work with people of all walks of life who are inspired to work towards change in their lives. Engaging the nervous system, I utilize the wisdom of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) as well as body-based learning and mindfulness to lead you towards freedom and healing on all levels of your well-being.
“People come to me when they are tired of feeling stuck and are ready to take action and create positive, lasting change.”
Whether you’re needing help with pain management and prevention, relaxation and stress relief, or invigorating your body’s natural ability to heal from past trauma, I offer wellness services to help you meet your goals.
Through my Traditional Chinese Medicine practice, I use acupuncture and cupping to calm an overworked nervous system and settle pain, anxiety and stress in your body.
Certified as a somatic coach, I understand the workings of the stress response in the body as well as the body’s ability to change deeply rooted habits for healthier ones.
My Journey Here
Several years ago, inspired by profound personal experience, I altered my path from business school to pursue a career in Chinese Medicine. Acknowledging the full scope of our wellbeing; mind, body and spirit, Traditional Chinese Medicine made sense to me. As a somatic coach, I am passionate in supporting those who are inspired to deepen the connection with their body. Today, I am honoured to support those who are seeking a sense of aliveness in their bodies by empowering their voice and fostering deeper body-based awareness.
- Four-year Diploma Program for Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Injection Therapy certified through Society for Acupoint Injection Therapy (SAIT)
- Medical Pulse Diagnosis through Bob Doane & Michael Peluso
- Somatic Sex Educator through the Institute for the Study of Somatic Sexology
- Studied with Dr. Betty Martin in her work around The Wheel of Consent
- The Haven, centre for transformative learning
- SAR Sexual Attitude Reassessment through Options for Sexual Health
- On-going studies with Jamie Chavez in assessment and treatment of orthopedic/trigger point acupuncture
- ELDOA™training through Soma Education