DERMAPEN™ MICRO NEEDLING
Micro Needling Treatments For Naturally Healthy, Youthful Skin
Dermapen™ micro needling treatments are a safe and effective way to tighten, lift and rejuvenate skin. As a trusted micro needling therapist in Vancouver, I use the Dermapen 3™ to stimulate natural collagen and elastin production and help reduce the appearance of scars, acne, sun spots, pores, wrinkles and other signs of ageing.
Feel more confident in your skin and look as healthy on the outside as you feel on the inside!
“I came in for some micro needling. It was my first time, and Aleksandra was very warm and welcoming! She explained the treatment to me before and as it was happening (as per my request) and was very thorough. The clinic is clean, bright and warm. I will most definitely be back for more!” – Suzanne
“I had a Dermapen treatment with Aleksandra and my skin is noticeably tighter with improved overall skin tone. I am working on getting rid of sunspots and after one treatment they have faded a little and shrunk in size. I am looking forward to my next treatment and excited to see even better results.” – Tina
What is Dermapen Micro Needling?
The Dermapen 3MD™ offers a much gentler, faster and more effective treatment than other cosmetic micro needling devices such as rollers. Inspired by acupuncture needles, each Dermapen™ cartridge holds twelve tiny needles which stimulate collagen production through the skin’s natural wound healing response. This is a wonderful technology for both men and women.
Treatments are spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart. Depending on your concerns, you should see results after 3 to 6 treatments.
Dermapen Micro Needling Can Be Used For:
- Collagen Induction Therapy
- Skin Rejuvenation
- UltraViolet Damage
- Acne Prone Skin
- Enlarged Pores
- Stretch Marks
Dermapen™ Micro Needling Benefits:
- Safer and more effective than traditional skin needling rollers
- Has a superior effect on collagen and elastin rejuvenation
- Effectively treats hard-to-reach places
- Promotes scarless healing and natural collagen reproduction
- Prevents the appearance of aging skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Micro Needling Fees and Packages
|Face & Neck
|Pre Paid Package of 3 Treatments
|Pre Paid Package of 10 Treatments
More Information About Dermapen TreatmentsWhat Side Effects and Down Time Should I Expect After Treatment?
How Often Should I Have Treatments?
What Can I Expect From My Treatment?
Is Micro Needling Painful?
How Is the Dermapen Different From Other Methods?
Who Should Avoid Micro Needling?
- Pregnant women
- Anyone with an auto-immune condition (in particular cutaneous lupus and vitiligo)
- Clients currently on Accutane and blood thinners
- Clients with the following conditions: scleroderma, collagen vascular diseases, cardiac abnormalities, blood clotting problems, active bacterial or fungal infection
- Treatment areas cannot include moles, warts, cystic acne or other growth